The Story of Us 1:2

12:00 AM

Ive been wanting to share the single most important moment in my life with you all. I am elated to announce that I am a bride-to-be! My boyfriend Matt proposed to me in front of the fountain at Columbia Square in Savannah. A magically magnetic moment that drew me closer to the ocean eyes staring back. I had a complete Notebook moment.
(A special offer at the bottom of this post awaits, so keep reading!)


(Matt hired a secret photographer to capture the moment and this is the snap they got of us walking back from dinner at The Olde Pink House .)


This relationship started in the most unpredictable manner and flourished in a way that I could have only dreamt of. He is my ultimate partner and I cannot express how elated I am to be able to spend this lifetime too, as his wife. 


The big moment!
He asked...


 …and I said YES! 



 This is the face of pure excitement and relief. Yes, relief. Many times in my past Ive sat and stressed "Am I ever going to find an honest, kind, giving man? Does he even exist?" He does, and Matt is so much more. He is the nerdy, family-oriented goof that sang my cat Happy Birthday on her actual birthday. Most of all, we are each other's first priority and I think that is what has created this solid foundation. I am beyond lucky, and I am so thankful for his presence in my life. 


 He's a complete hunk too right? ;) 


 Thank you to my wonderful fiancé for this insanely romantic proposal and for being the most electric personality. I am ready to be your wife for life!

Love the photos in this post? Stay tuned for PART TWO where I show the pictures from the photo-shoot following the proposal coming THIS WEDNESDAY, August 10th! 

Want your own special photos? Our Photographer is available for hire in the Savannah Georgia area! Check out her website Natalie Schwartz Photography to plan your own special moment. Natalie and her assistant were AMAZING to work with and truly captured the ambiance of our spectacular now. We highly recommend her services!

Mention The Story of Us in your inquiry and Natalie will give you $50 off your session or $200 off your wedding package! You can contact Natalie here with any questions or to book your special moment! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images