Cutouts and Celebrations

12:00 AM



First, I'd like to thank all the women and men that serve our country this Independence Day. Your sacrifice and bravery are what allow us to live free with the opportunity to educate ourselves, practice religious freedom, and even fulfill silly dreams like writing a design blog. You do so much, and you are appreciated. Thank you to the families that continue to support their loved ones abroad and domestically in defending our country. You all are the reason we can remain The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. 




 Texture and pattern create movement and with movement we create interest. I "found" these heels sitting contently on my shoe rack just waiting for me to bust them out! These cutout heels are surprisingly comfortable too! In my experience, if I will be in heels all day I try to wear the heels that are not just a a few skinny straps where my feet will slide around or the straps will rub and give me blisters. These shoes are great for long days because they zip in the back and hug my entire foot. Other great options are below;


 I love this little bow tie collar necklace. Collar necklaces have been a super chic fashion statement over the past few years and this necklace allows you to create that look with anything currently in your closet. You can wear this with a button up blouse for an ultra preppy look, which I think could be a day OR night look. Experiment to find what you like!



 Reader's have asked me why I choose to wear my hair pulled back more often than leaving it down. Depending on the outfit I prefer to leave the focus on my wearable art. A lot of my clothing has this more modest high neck style and personally I think its a higher end look to pull my hair off my neck and out of my face. This way you get the best view of my bone structure, the back details of my outfit and a cleaner more streamlined visual. 



 Just a little peep of the back!
Thank you all again so much for continuing to read my material! Remember I post EVERY SUNDAY. I write about a lot of design related topics. Fashion is probably my number one subject but I enjoy writing about architecture, interior design/decor and my adventures. I've had a lot of fun working with other craftsmen as well. Beaux Monde Parti has opened a lot of doors into meeting other designers and small businesses. Check out my Instagram and Facebook pages to see all my foodie pictures. I hope you'll continue to join us on this exploratory ride through the eyes of one designer to the next. 

Happy Independence Day!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images