Painting The Music

12:00 AM



If you read my blog post on Pain-Free Packing you'll see why exactly I chose to bring this style of dress on an island vacation. The whimsical print and bright colors are a fun option for any vacation but having a light weight not clingy fabric with a flowy silhouette is PERFECT for hot humid environments. Check out a similar option here! Wearing anything figure hugging in a sun-drenched area where pit-stains, sweat marks and wrinkles are bound to creep up, best to nip it before it starts! Here is another safe bet!


 I am a redhead but Im also half Italian so I do tan and freckle. :) I love my glow though any sun exposure is bad for your skin. I do my best as a fair skinned girl to keep a strong SPF 50 on my body to prevent any unwanted harm. Im mostly particular about the skin on my face (because this is the last place we want skin cancer girlfriends) so I bought this cute little fedora for $10 at a cute shop in Harbour Town to help block those bad rays! I've linked some similar options below for you!




 (Really Im just excited to show off some amazing jewelry).
Love my bag? I bought it from a local Cincinnati craftsmen. I found some similar craftsmen on Etsy for you to check out! 


My family and I have been vacationing in Hilton Head since I was a toddler. One of our traditions has always been to visit Shelter Cove and see Shannon Tanner and his band play live music. Anyone that has been to the island know's who Shannon Tanner is, the man that covers Jimmy Buffet music! Being able to take Tate, my nephew, to see Shannon Tanner play live was a memorable experience. This is a family oriented show that will have all the little kiddies laughing and playing, here's a look at Tate's first experience!


 "Since I am not quite walking my Nonna and Pappi have to carry me around to dance, but I am excited for future concerts!" -Tate


 "I know I know, I'm the cutest little tyke you've ever seen!" -Tate


 Sayonara!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images