Fall Wish List

12:00 AM

After any great summer, comes a fall. Every fall its the same "Back-to" blunders on everyone's minds. Back to school, back to homework, back to responsibilities and back to 
r e a l i t y.


While I utterly loathe winter, winter as in any temperature below 30 degrees, fall is my heavenly cushion that eases me into frigid midwestern winters. Fall fashion is a huge reason I am able to withstand this transition. Growing up, back to school clothes shopping was the only motivation I had to be excited about my summer vacation coming to an end. I've gathered a wish list of items for my back-to shopping inventory.  

Between boots, bags, jackets, pants and sweaters I am most excited for this season's most figure flattering sweaters! They do not have to be bulky, homely or itchy. I've found some great options below for you to check out! 




When the weather gets cooler, my first priority is comfort. We have a few weeks every winter where our temperatures reach sub-zero levels and surviving is at the top of the list! In my opinion, I find most cooler weather items very comfy AND stylish! Cute sneakers, chunky scarfs, and skinny jeans are all casual chic items any girl will wear over and over! 



Ms. Olivia always does well with the sporty fashion trends proving she's not immune to the cold weather temperatures either! This shot made me want some faux leather leggings to bounce around town in. 





 Finishing with Olivia's third look, I am amazed by how she puts an outfit together. She's the rule breaker, chance taker, out of this world kind of dresser and each year she continually out does herself. While most of us would be terrified to wear so much pattern all at once, Olivia embraces it. (*Sighs*) Lets all be like Olivia. If I had to nail one statement item for this fall, it would definitely be an embroidered jacket!





Zara Limited Edition Bomber $170



I hope this week's post has helped you guys out! I know each season there are new trends and its always a daunting task to search from one retailer to the next. My little wish list will hopefully get you started on the right track!

Happy Shopping!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images