Nature Extrapolated

5:16 PM



I whole heartedly admit to extrapolating unusual creativity from a mind that rarely rests. Perhaps, the mind sees what it chooses to see? In other words; wishful thinking. Remember that photograph drowning the internet of Kim K. standing in front of a gorgeous flower wall? I figure, why not loosely use this as inspiration for my own natural shoot? 


The irresistible photo showing the flower wall we all secretly wish was given to us! 


Naturally, I found my own wall. A wall made of million year old sediments laid on top of one another. Though nature has its own ways of redefining the dichotomy of its habitats. Both organic, one for purity, the other for stability but both for beauty. Kim's gown, I'd describe as whimsical and ethereal, two words you could use to describe her flower wall. Channeling the same idea I went with a somewhat more structured and rough look. A linen dress with a slightly frayed hem and a peplum cinching waistline.


I chose this gorgeous dress from Banana Republic because what modern woman doesn't have a figure flattering secret weapon? Simple lines, a tailored look and a classic color can full someone into thinking its a plain dress. No one envies an outfit worn improperly but when worn correctly, show-stopping! I wanted to play up the softer side of this dress by pairing it with some natural feather earrings and some pinky tones in my accessories and make-up. 




When I wear loud jewelry I try my best to keep it to a minimum. No need for a necklace here, it would just clutter the image. Here is another earthy earring option.


Not really into peplum style dresses? In the era of the body, we all have a different one and my secret weapon is different from yours. So that's a journey I am here to help you travel! Make sure to keep up with me on Facebook and Instagram. I post daily and am happy to answer any questions you may have. Remember, you're beautiful! 



Enjoy Lovelies! Happy Shopping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images