Surprise Post! My Nightly Beauty Routine

1:48 PM






Dr. Dennis Gross Wrinkle Cream



AromaSoy Candles


Happy Hump Day everyone! I will be posting on one Wednesday a month as a little surprise for you all! You'll never know which Wednesday it will be so keep checking subscribe to the blog to stay in the loop!

I wanted to share my nightly beauty routine with you all! My friends are always telling me that my skin has this natural glow and they ask "How do I get it?" Well here's your chance to find out the secrets! I do not wear foundation. Its a personal choice and mostly comes from having a lot of skin allergies and super dry skin. I go the extra mile to ensure that my skin is clean and well taken care of so I don't really need it at this point in my life anyways. Most of the products above can be found at any convenience or grocery store (with the exception of the wrinkle cream and the candle and those links are above).

In addition to getting at least 7 hours of sleep PER NIGHT and drinking lots of water through out the day I use all the products pictured above. Due to having the dry skin I do not use any harsh washes, scrubs or mini-facial in a kit type of thing. I use a normal bar of soap. YES, a bar of soap. I recommend Dove soap because its the most moisturizing and leaves my skin super soft. I don't ever exfoliate because that usually just tears my skin up and makes it worse. For me personally, just washing my face in the mornings and at night and wiping off with a towel thats usually enough. (I understand we all have different skin types, this is just my personal formula, and if you have a similar complexion or just really sensitive skin it may work for you too!)

Next, moisturize! Please please pleaseeeeee look at what lotions you're putting on your face before you buy them. Get a moisturizer for your skin type (oily, combo, or dry) and make sure it has an SPF. I have dry skin so I use the Ponds Face Cream for my entire face and then Dr. Dennis Gross' moisturizer for the areas around my eyes and on my neck. Fun Fact: Did you know the collagen in your face can start breaking down as early as 22 years old! So its mostly a preventative measure for me.

Yes, I am featuring two others lotions as well. There are face creams, body creams, special elbow/knee balms, hand lotions etc... There's a reason for that, the skin is different from other spots on our bodies. Your face skin is surely different from that on the bottom of your feet and you wouldn't put foot cream on your face like Regina George would you? (Mean Girls reference). I use the Vaseline brand for my body and the body lab's Lavender Cinnamon for my hands. Your skin will thank you for the close attention to how you moisturize! 

Finally... tea, a book and a candle? You must be wondering HOW those could be a part of my nightly routine. Remember I said I make sure to get at least 7 hours of sleep per night? Instead of looking at your phone or watching tv, try reading a book before bed and believe it or not, certain scents can help relax you and help you fall asleep. I love Aromasoy's Candles because they're natural, 100% pure soy so they burn twice as long and they smell amazing! Tranquil Sleep is the candle I keep in my bedroom and let burn for an hour or two before going to bed. That way when I've got my tea (or hot water with lemon) and Im ready for bed I'll have a relaxing calm environment to help get those 7 hours of sleep that I need to get my glowing skin! 

I encourage you all to find the routine that works for you, but you should really invest in some quality moisturizers and invest in yourself. Set yourself up with a great book and a candle from Aromasoy's collection! The benefits will shock you! Questions? Ask me in the comments below or email me! BeauxMondeParti@gmail.com



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I’m so glad I tried Dermogenix after reading its reviews. It has a very smooth texture like nothing I’ve ever used before, I just love the feel of it and I like that it’s fragrance free. I have very sensitive skin so I wasn’t sure if these kind of Skin Care Products would work for me, but my wrinkles are so less noticeable as soon as I apply! My make up goes on so smooth over it. I just find it to be a very outstanding product and I would like to recommend to all , Just try Once!! Best Skincare For Aging Skin

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images