A Little January in March: Part Two

9:00 AM


For as long as I can remember I've always been one to see a trend and feel the strong urge to recreate it in my own way. January Jones, like Rosie is a style icon. She has perfected one of this winter's trends. Perhaps she's channeling her 1960s Mad Men style with these flared bottom jeans. 


As the quientessential "Monochromatic Girl" I always look for ways to incorporate pops of color into my wardrobe. In order to stay on trend (and budget) I buy most of my staple pieces in basic neutral colors and then buy my trendy pieces or accessories in bright colors. For us everyday girls, it is important to know when to splurge and when to save. I love Old Navy jeans. I know they are known for their $1 flip-flops and always having some huge clearance but they also have some great quality pieces! I have a lot of sweaters and jeans from Old Navy and they've held up quite well. I also love that they cater to every body type and shape. These jeans are mid-rise with a dark denim wash and a flared leg. If you have curvy hips and a booty (like me) this look is especially great for you because of the flared bottom. Having a wide leg jean can add proportion and balance to your curvy silhouette. 



A red leather Kate Spade bag will ALWAYS be in style. 
*Style Secret* In Cincinnati the weather fluctuates a lot so I am always layering to keep warm rather than wearing a big heavy coat.


If you haven't already, check out part 1 of this weekend's blog post to see how I achieved this glamorous movie start make-up. The look was inspired by Rosie Huntington-Whitely!


(Keep scrolling for the details on where to buy the pieces from my look!)

   



Let me know in the comments below what you think of this post. What was your favorite trend from this winter? Did any celebrities impact your own personal style?

Happy Shopping!

You can now follow Beaux Monde Parti on the bloglovin' site! Check it out here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images