Follow The White Stone Road

9:00 AM


"Do you ever pretend to be someone else?"


The one I have is sold out! So here are some similar ones!






My Shoes are from JustFab but are also no longer available. So here are some other great options;



This post expresses my personal twist on my New York Fashion Week post (did you read that? JUMP ON IT!) Some of the biggest trends this coming spring are full of bold color, pattern and whimiscally structured pieces. You read that correctly, whimsically structured. They sound like opposites but really this season they were married in a way that allows for a flowy relaxed look without looking sloppy or for a structured look without looking too masculine. The idea is that you should look for pieces that have well tailored lines and will highlight the best portions of your body. This dress is a "Fit and Flare" cut so it highlights my waist and accentuates it in comparison to the flared bottom skirt. 

The next big trend in dresses is... sleeves! Short sleeves, long sleeves, fitted and flowy… its in! Ever heard the phrase "Modest is Hottest"? I generally consider this to be a trade off between what we choose to show and what not to. I love that this dress is knee length and has full frontal coverage, then a low scooped back. Ladies we have sorely underestimated the appeal of a bare back. I am not one to wear low cut tops or dresses in the front so if I can trade that off with showing some back, I'm game! 

The sleeve trend makes for a more versatile look too! Short sleeve dresses are better for the office, school, parties, wedding guests, Sunday morning service, you name it. I challenge you to buy a new dress with the sleeve of your choice! Sleeveless, and strapless are a thing of the past so support me in sporting the sleeve. Take some pictures and load them on to Instagram and give a shout out to @beaux_monde_parti. You never know… you might just end up on the blog! Happy Shopping!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images