Tate Date

12:00 AM


 

A Friday night date with my little man Tate! Matt and I had the opportunity to watch this handsome little man while my sister took her husband out for a fancy Father's Day dinner.
In honor of celebrating our little man we decided to hit up a Cincinnati hotspot, Dutchs! 

(Photo Courtesy of learningtohitthecurve.com)

Not only is Dutch's a fantastic Cincinnati staple its a great restaurant for a family friendly evening! You can choose to eat in either of their two indoor areas or on the back patio, complete with a designated lane for Bocce Ball! They offer a full menu which is divine and includes an assortment of artisan meats and cheeses. Finally, there is obviously an extensive list of craft beers that are local, domestic and imports as well as a great wine and cocktail list. You can check them out here!


These two remind me of just how precious life is and I can't tell you how excited I am to have the both of them in my life! We welcomed Tate into the family on Christmas Day of 2015 and I don't think I have ever seen my sister happier or more smitten than she has been with this little man. Tate has also taken a real liking to his "Uncie BeeBop" and is just this vivacious happy little boy eager to bounce on your lap while roaring in laughter! I want to take this time to remind everyone to enjoy your lives and to live to the fullest. We have the world at our disposal and taking full advantage of it is the most rewarding feeling. Savor the moment and reminisce on the memories because they'll only be this little for a short while. 



Sorry ladies, they're BOTH off the market. ;) 


An oldie but a goodie, I love my Kate Spade bow front, two-tone cross body bag! So much personality and I love dressing it up or down. I purchased this bag about a year and a half ago but I found some really similar options;


 I wore this gorgeous scarf in a previous post on my blog. Check out Becoming Audrey to see an alternative way to style it. When I become bored with my closet I wear accessories in different ways. This is half the fun when choosing an outfit! I was pleasantly surprised myself after choosing to wear this scarf around my waist with a fitted low back dress from Zara. This allowed me to change up my look, add some color and interest all while staying on trend! 



Quite a fun date night with our little Tate. He was such a joy to spend time with and I believe he took quite a liking to my outfit and especially my dress. His tiny little fingers would delicately grasp a handful of fabric and pull it towards his mouth. No word yet on whether or not if it tastes as good as it looks! Here are some other options to check out!

Happy Shopping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images