Under the Willow Tree

12:00 AM



While on a walk with my puppy Ezra, we stumbled upon this amazing willow tree. These trees have a beautiful ethereal look. Everything from the hanging branches to the ivy crawling up the trunk transforms life from ordinary to extraordinary. The abundance of shade provided a flat area just perfect for a summer picnic! A truly exciting find!


A true fairytale experience led me to wear this flowy tunic dress from Free People. I always look for versatile pieces that could be dressed up, down or for multiple seasons! This tunic is light enough to wear on a warm summer evening while walking down the beach or even with some jeans in the fall time. I was attracted to the cape closure on the front. I think this just added  a sweet element to the whole look. I've found a few other options for you too! Here! and Here!


I think its always important to remember that you do not always have to spend big bucks on your wardrobe. I am really selective about what pieces I choose to spend serious dough on. If its a nice classic leather bag or jacket… ALWAYS spend the money. However when it comes to cutesy things I make it a goal to spend less than $50. This faux crocodile clutch is actually a vintage find from HIGH SCHOOL! Im pretty sure I paid less than $25 for it, so proof positive you can find great stuff anywhere! So tell me, how do you choose what to save on and what to splurge on?


Love a good twirl! 


Have you all picked up on my classic style staples yet? You should check out my other posts   to see my style trends! Here are some hints; flowy, floral, oversized, cut-outs, modern and classic. Here; I felt like Wendy from Peter Pan, who wore a classic flowy night gown.


You've seen these gladiator sandals before and I keep wearing them because they're a great statement piece and they're one of the hottest looks this summer! So here is my pair and then i've found some amazing alternatives for you to check out! 


Let me know in the comments below if you've found a secret summer spot to soak up the sun! What is your signature style? Did you like this post? Is there anything you want me to cover or write about? Love you all!!! Thank you!

Happy Shopping!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images