A Day Like Kim K.

12:00 AM


Oh, just doing my thing! On this day I felt like Kim K. Typically my clothing is very flowy and not figure hugging. Though I decided to live a bit dangerously and wear the high heels with the fitted high waist pencil skirt. (Girlfriends, its only $36 too!) I say Kim K because she's the queen of the fitted bodysuit and curve hugging silhouettes.  



Im really excited to talk about these shoes! Long story short, I forgot shoes for an out of town wedding and had to stop at a Payless along the way. I found these strappy little shoes and luckily for you, they're ON SALE! My top is actually a bodysuit from H&M. I had been wanting to try one out but wasn't sure about how i'd feel wearing a onesie. However I love romper's so really, whats the difference? Plus they're great to wear under fitted bottoms so you have clean lines without any extra bulk. 


Can you see the confidence exuding from me? Clearly, you should try stepping outside of your own comfort zone. I actually really loved this cute little parking lot Matty spotted while driving. Rough texture and an artistic mural all in one! How many could there be?


When was the last time you drove around your own neighborhood and really took the time to notice all the interesting little places? This lot is abandoned and almost forgotten in appearance. Its hard to believe because some seriously talented artists hand-painted these intricately detailed murals. 


I picked up this clutch at a Francesca's in the summer of 2015 while road-tripping with my parents. Though I've found some similar ones from the same retailer. I like that this bag could be a clutch or a shoulder bag. It also has a zipper with interior pockets for all your precious cargo you don't want to lose!



I realize the title of this post is somewhat ironic because in actuality everything in this post is priced UNDER $50! The better part? Each piece is transitional. You can wear tights with the skirt and layer this bodysuit under pants with a sharp blazer for the cooler months. Expanding your wardrobe is all about being creative and coming up with more inventive ways to wear things. How's this for bargain shopping? In my opinion, Kim K doesn't know what she's missing with these retailers!

Happy Shopping! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images