DAAP Fashion Show: Cast YOUR Vote!

8:00 AM

After a little less than 2 months of blogging I've already experienced some mild ups and downs. Though my goal has remained the same, to have FUN! Fun is exactly what I am having and I have you all to thank for that. Watching my audience grow has been such a rewarding experience. Now I am hoping to get some help from you all! I am elated to announce that I will be covering the UC DAAP Fashion Show at the end of this month. So in essence, its crucial I show up as a budding fashion blogger with an eye-catching outfit. I've come up with 3 colorful options for you all to choose from. The next step is simple; just post your vote! Which will it be? Look 1, 2, or 3?




Look 1: Charlie Jade Maxi Dress


Choosing 3 completely different looks was surprisingly difficult. I truly pondered over creating uniquely different trends hitting it on the runways this season, and it wasn't easy! When I was out shopping I would find myself getting flustered and naturally gravitating towards the little black dresses. I really had to pull myself out of my comfort zone and choose items that are trendy, current, and that I do not already have in my closet. Im glad I pushed myself to really look for 3 amazing options. This dress was easily the most fun to wear, mostly because I felt like an ethereal goddess with the long flowing layers of fabric flipping all around me. 




Look 2: Astr Floral Romper


Though it may be hard to believe, this cute little romper was not a strong contender when I first saw it. Finding this piece was a brilliant reminder that we should TRY things before writing them off. I looked at the romper on the hanger and glanced at all the other rompers worn by the mannequins and really was not sold on the idea that this could be 1 of my 3 fabulous looks. I was dead wrong. I pushed myself during this experience to actually experience something. Once I slipped it on and looked in the mirror it was like the sun bursting through dark and heavy storm clouds. To me, it felt like a wild but natural look to go with. So of course, I had to pair it with some gorgeous feather earrings! 








Look 3: ASOS Crop Top and Skirt Set


Initially I did not even consider a crop top as a possibility. I prefer to cover a bit more, however I think its important to always push yourself to try out anything that makes you second guess it. Crop Tops are a huge look this spring but I am not one to show off my midriff. So the easiest solution to stay on trend and feel comfortable? Pair a cropped top with a high waisted skirt or pair of pants. Creating a more stream lined look also helps give the illusion that you have longer legs. Doesn't this top remind you of the sun setting over the ocean?




Remember to CAST YOUR VOTE! You can do so in the comments at the bottom of this post, or on our Instagram or Facebook pages. Covering this show is a true privilege so help me impress by voting for one of these looks! The winning look will be revealed the night of the DAAP Fashion Show 2016 so stay tuned for all the great details!

Happy Shopping + Voting 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. 3 for sure! It's elegant, stylish but not overwhelming and red looks great on you

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images