My Beginning… The Cincinnati Version

9:59 PM

I figure, my first post should be about where it all started. Not all the way back to the 1980's [Taylor Swift] but at least to the fall of 2010 when I first moved to Over-The-Rhine, the historic district, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Or as Cincinnatians call it, "OTR." I grew up in a suburb just North of Cincinnati and decided a change was exactly what I needed. Taking a true suburbanite and reinserting into a purely urban environment can be extreme at times, though mostly in a positive manner. Side Note: Always look both ways, even on a 1 way street… 

Beaux Monde Parti is my creative outlet for defining the true meaning of "Home Sweet Home." How long do you have to live somewhere before you consider it "home?" Is it solely a space to hold your personal treasures, memories and whatever junk you shove into that side table drawer? Is home a person? The place you hold holiday gatherings for family and friends? Or is it just  the place you eat. sleep. shower. repeat? 

This is the beginning of my "home" redefined and I'd like to share it with you. Come along with me to explore the city's finest foods, historic architecture, local craftsmen, entertainment and a &%$@ load of shenanigans. I promise you won't be disappointed. I'll be here at noon, every Sunday; stay tuned!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images