Winter Wish List

12:00 AM

With purchasing a new home, planning a wedding and reliving the biggest season of the year, I have had a lot of time to browse. I label myself as a fairly minimalist woman... at least by todays standards. Any friend of mine will tell you I don't particularly care for "stuff."  Every now and again I come across an awesome product that I want to try out or remember I need to get new yoga gear but for whatever reason never seem to get the chance. So here's to the season of treating... make yourself #1 because you deserve it!


For my 27th birthday, Matty bought me a big fancy record player. So naturally I have become a new vinyl collector and my favorite band of 2016 is easily The Chainsmokers. Record players are bringing back the art of listening and experiencing the music. No more iHomes in the Howell House! :) Urban Outfitter's has The Chainsmokers vinyl!




Scent your home! Forget the giant tree with all those thorny needles and get some real mistletoe! Hanging LIVE mistletoe in the house gives you the opportunity to smooch on your loved ones that much more. You bet i'll be sneaking some in! I found some on the Pottery Barn website along with fresh garland and wreaths!




New gym shoes are a great way to continue your New Years Resolution tradition. You know, the one promise you always make; to get to the gym more. Well if you purchase some hot gym wear you'll be more inspired to stay healthy and fit! 



 A TRUE need for this winter. While Hunter's boots are mostly worn for the rain, they can be worn in the snow too! This way you can wear your boots from fall through winter and into spring! All you need are some boot socks  for the colder, snowy months. Its a worthy investment for a 9 month boot!


Tis' the holiday season and everyone deserves a treat! I'll be purchasing some toys for my doggies on iheartdogs.com. Every purchase made through this site provides a shelter dog with a toy as well! They have merchandise for people, and every item purchased provides one meal for a needy shelter dog! There is need everywhere, lets not forget our furry little friends! Here is your charitable gift for the season, eat it up! :)




I very well may be the only girl on the planet that still has not tried any of Kylie Jenner's lip kit creations. I've been eyeing up the Kristen Lip Kit $29 and am ready to take the plunge and enter the realm of Kardashian empire madness! 




I have two winter coats that I rotate regularly; one which is a bit fancier  (you can check out here in last weeks post to see where to purchase) and one I wear for my everyday life. Both would go smashing with a new cashmere beanie and scarf set! This wine color is the subtle hint of color i've been looking for. Ann Taylor carries this hat and a matching scarf and hand warmers are available! 
(USE CODE: PARTY40 FOR 40% OFF THIS HAT!)

2016 is coming to an end and I want you all to treat yourselves! You've been great moms, girlfriends, daughters, wives, employees, neighbors, friends and yogis. So TREAT yourself. Write the list of items you've been watching but still have not purchased. You deserve the best loves! 

Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images