Lady's Day Out

12:00 AM



We are in the midst of a week to be Thankful for. I've had the time to reflect upon my current life and how much it has changed in the past year. I've gained a nephew, a boyfriend turned fiancee, a new house, a new job, my blog, and the newest member of our family, Ladybug. All enormously life-changing events! While I may have gained a few white hairs in the process I am thankful!


I've featured my other kids in posts (keep up with it on Instagram @Beaux_Monde_Parti) and thought it was about time for a one on one with Lady. A vivacious thankful little girl she is! no better place than our new street  to ring in the joys of our future. Not to mention, this totally gave me the opportunity to wear my new swag and they are certainly some budget conscious wintery items! 


 No where, will you find a long embroidered winter coat with any decent quality for $80 than at Target! Secret: Mine is actually 4 years old and this is how well its kept up in Ohio winters! They've continued the same coat with new colors and I am here to brag about it!
 (use code SWEATERS30 on Target's website for an additional 30% off)




Matty and I adopted Lady almost two months ago and since then she has been the last puzzle piece we didn't know was missing. She is lively, sweet and a great listener. She is the definition of thankful. Dropped at the shelter by the family that raised her for years previously said she was going blind and should be put to sleep. That is the furthest observation from the truth. While Lady has bad cataracts, she does have peripheral vision and still has her keen sense of smell and sound to help her get around. She is full of life. I ask you to be thankful for all God's creatures and see the value in all life. I am thankful we found Lady because we needed her more than she needs us. 



These awesome French Connection wedge boots are actually a few seasons old but I found another option at DSW that are similar! Sam Edelman is a favorite shoe designer of mine and every woman should have a pair in her closet! 

I hope this holiday season is filled with love and happiness for all of you. I'd encourage you to extend that love and happiness to others around you, they'll surely need it. Whether that be a neighbor, a stranger, or the stray animal down the street. We all need love, and this is the ultimate time of year to share. 

Happy Black Friday Shopping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images