Touring Mainstrasse

12:00 AM



If you ever find yourself in the Cincinnati tri-state area you need to cross the river and explore the historic district called Mainstrasse. Like Cincinnati, a German based area flourished with historic architecture revitalized into homes, restaurants, bars and shops. On this day, the weather was cooler than it has been but like typical October fashion crisply sweet with warm tones. So I wore this dynamite sweater dress!




I have always stressed layering and that this might just be my signature look. Learning how to layer your wardrobe can significantly change the look of a single piece. I love wearing a crisp collared dress ($35) or shirt under other pieces to add dimension. This only works though with certain materials. I would not recommend layering a brightly colored button up underneath a thin white sweater. When you can see through a layer it can come off as more cheap than chic. Thats why I chose my thick cable knit sweater $96!
STYLE TIP: Mix and match patterns and textures to expertly layer your items. 
PURCHASE TIP: This sweater dress is currently on sale with an additional 50% off! So you can get it for under $50 at Banana Republic! 
Tighter budget? Try this one!


 Never underestimate the power and versatility of a tall boot. Dresses are my item of choice, even in the cooler months. So I have to find ways of staying warm and comfortable without ruining the outfit. I chose these flat leather boots for a more casual and walkable shoe. They fit well over pants, tights, and work well with skirts and dresses! 
STYLE TIP: Another investment piece girlfriends. No all-leather boots in your closet? 
Time to invest!
Not ready to fully invest? Here are some nice faux leather boots to try on for size!



 I really love this bag and these boots together. I think it adds an elegant autumn touch. Wood grain painted leather with cognac leather boots pays homage to the rough natural terrain as the weather changes. 


Thank you again for reading my material! Please feel free to leave me any questions or comments you may have. I am also on Facebook and Instagram @ BeauxMondeParti. 

Happy Shopping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images